Why choose Dublin Business English?
- Track Record: "Dublin Business English" was set up as a specialist business English language school in 2005. We have over 12 years' experience offering in-house and off-site business English language courses to the corporate sector in Dublin.
- Flexibility: We offer classes 7 days' a week at times to suit your schedule.
- Location: Our school premises is located in Donnybrook, Dublin 4 - approximately 10 minutes by bus from the city centre.
- Bespoke classes: We arrange classes to suit your specific needs and your proficiency level.
- Exam experts: Over 12 years' experience in preparing students for the BEC, TOEIC and IELTS exams.
- Trainers: Highly qualified, student centric and tech-savvy.
- Resource material: Each student gets material sent to them via their 'Dropbox' or 'Google Drive' account after every class incorporating the material covered in class. Homework is sent by email for correction before each class. In addition, students have direct access to their language tutors via the usual social media sites (Skype/Facebook /Whatsapp) whenever they have any queries.
- Reporting: You will receive a progress report at the half-way stage of your course plus a comprehensive feedback report at the end of your course with suggestions for future study. In addition, you will receive a certificate of attendance; outlining the duration of your course, and the proficiency level attained.
- Online learning: Available as stand-alone or in combination with a traditional classroom course. Study effectively from the comfort of your own home or your office at a time that suits you best.