Why choose "Dublin Business English"?
- Excellent Track Record: "Dublin Business English" was set up as a specialist business English language school in 2005. We have over 13 years' experience offering in-house business English language courses to the corporate sector in Dublin. We also offer individual English business English language classes in our school in Donnybrook.
- Flexibility: We offer classes 6 days' a week at times to suit your schedule.
- Location: Donnybrook, Dublin 4.
- Bespoke classes: We arrange classes to suit your specific needs and your proficiency level.
- Exam experts: Over 13 years' experience in preparing students for the following exams: Business English Cambridge (BEC) & TOEIC.
- Trainers: Highly qualified, empathetic, motivated and results driven.
- Resource material: Each student gets material sent to them via their 'Dropbox' or 'Google Drive' account after every class incorporating the material covered in class. In addition, students have direct access to their language tutors via the usual social media sites whenever they have any queries.
- Reporting: You will receive a progress report at the half-way stage of your course. At the end of your course (usually 12 weeks) you will do an end of course test on all the areas you learned during your course. We correct and discuss your results with you in addition to giving a comprehensive feedback report with suggestions for future study. In addition, you will receive a certificate of attendance; outlining the duration of your course, and the proficiency level attained.